The Lady Says...

A lady is a complement to a gentleman, an exemplar, a symbol of style, an inspiration and one who loves with a full heart.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Introduction

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking a glance at my blog. My goal is to observe and discover what makes a lady. My definition of a lady is a woman who admires style and not just fashion, one who seeks out the best in people, specifically in gentlemen, and one who looks to better the world around her. The best symbol of a lady I can think of is Audrey Hepburn. Audrey has been my inspiration forever and it is my goal to have the same class, grace and elegance she so effortlessly exuded.  I thought I would begin my blog with a picture of Audrey to get us on the right foot. This is what it means to be a lady. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and I will see you soon.

With Love,

Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment