The Lady Says...

A lady is a complement to a gentleman, an exemplar, a symbol of style, an inspiration and one who loves with a full heart.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Lady's Essentials

There are a few things that must go on the wish list of a lady. You should keep a list of the items you keep your eye on for the future. I have had my list for a long while, and anytime I am able to accent that list with a check mark, I am elated. This list keeps me on track and keeps my desires to a classic minimum. It is key to remember that Fashion is about fun and art and about making a statement, and style is about the perfect fit, and what is flattering on you specifically. There is a large place in my heart for fashion, but style becomes part of you. Fashion is fleeting, but style is embedded within. Here are some of the pieces that have made it to my Lady wish list:




1. Hermes Birkin Bag



2. Burberry Trench Coat




3. Classic Chanel Suit 
4. Classic Chanel Little Black Dress

And.... A few of the marvelous items I have been blessed enough to check off my list include:

My Adored Louis Vuitton Galliera GM 



My favorite and most treasured Salvatore Ferragamo Signature Ballet Flats (Audrey adored hers too)




And of course, my most recent check mark, my ever-so-loved Christian Louboutin Pink Suede 
Mary-Jane's. I cannot begin to tell you just how much I love these. 




This is part of my list, and I hope to continue to conquer it as I go. I have fallen in love with each piece I have received and cannot wait to experience the moments in which I find the rest. 


Adoringly,

Sierra                                      





No comments:

Post a Comment