The Lady Says...

A lady is a complement to a gentleman, an exemplar, a symbol of style, an inspiration and one who loves with a full heart.

Monday, March 8, 2010

A Lady Gets Dressed

It is of utmost importance to be dressed for the day. This has always been my rule. You never know what the day has in store, so it is appropriate to always be prepared. If ever I am asked why I am dressed up so, my response tends to be, "well, I am dressed for the day." My friend Rachel always teases me for this response, for it is true that I personify the day as if it has any sort of opinion; in my eyes, it does. Who knows what each days holds for us, I hope to simply be the best dressed as I meet my destiny. Who wouldn't wish the same? 


I believe the Lady Coco Chanel summarizes this point eloquently and adequately, "I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.” 






Ladies view the same perspective through different mirrors. 


Love,


Sierra 

No comments:

Post a Comment