The Lady Says...

A lady is a complement to a gentleman, an exemplar, a symbol of style, an inspiration and one who loves with a full heart.

Friday, March 19, 2010

A Lady Welcomes Spring

With it being such an amazing day here in Nashville and with the first official day of Spring gracing us tomorrow, I thought I would share my favorites for spring. These photos are courtesy of Style.com, so please check their site for the full collections; they are truly amazing. Here are some of my favorites and some key thoughts. A Lady should look at these beautiful ensembles and be inspired to adapt them to her spring wardrobe. Soon, I will put together a piece on adapting these looks to a Lady's wardrobe, so be on the look out for that. I hope you have a wonderful day. 



(Click on the picture to see it larger) 

Happily,

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment